Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Global Pre-Registration Begins Nov 28
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, a mobile remake inspired by the classic Ragnarok Online PC MMORPG, is almost ready for a global release. Gravity has partnered with X.D. Global to create what they promise to be a faithful mobile adaptation of the much beloved Ragnarok Online, first released back in 2002.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love has been available in parts of Asia for some time now, where it has achieved success on both the iOS App Store and various Android platforms. Veterans of the original RO should find many of the game's over 40 maps familiar as they explore the world of Midgard all over again. Classes like the Knight, Priest, and Hunter also make a comeback. An enhanced pet system means every player will have a chance to explore Midgard with a pet companion by their side.
Social features are also included including a picnic and cooking system. Players can also unlock a variety of poses and emotes as they explore. The official website includes more details, including what bonuses will be available upon release depending on the number of pre-registrations. Check out the official anime trailer and Omer's first look for the Chinese version from last year!
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Key Features:
- Adventure freely across over 40 maps in the classic cities of Midgard
- Form a guild with friends to embark on adventures
- Showcase your guild’s achievements with the customized guild wall
- Choose from a variety of classes such as Knights, Priests, and Hunters
- Record your adventures, items, and conversations in the Adventure Handboook
- Explore Midgard with a lovable pet companion
- Picnic with your friends with the cooking system
- Express your love hand-holding mode and unlock poses and emojis
- Enjoy a romantic ride on the Ferris Wheel
Further Reading: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Global Homepage