Ragnarok: Path of Heroes
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes is a mobile fantasy MMORPG inspired by the highly popular Ragnarok Online. It features graphics and gameplay elements similar to RO, including four of the original classes: Swordsman, Mage, Acolyte, and Thief.
|Publisher: Gravity, Neocyon
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: April 11, 2013
Pros: +Ragnarok Online-inspired graphics. +Variety of classes. +Classic MMORPG gameplay.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Grindy gameplay. -Lacks many features from RO.
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Overview
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes, formerly known as Ragnarok: Valkyrie Uprising, is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG available on Android and iOS, based heavily on the popular PC MMORPG Ragnarok Online. It features six of the original game's playable classes, including: Swordsman, Knight, Priest, and Wizard, as well as similar graphics and monsters. Pick from one of the three starting classes and advance into a stronger class at level 35, adding new abilities and equipment to customize characters further. Recruit mercenaries, pets, and mounts to aid players in their journey across the land of Lan Forta and beyond. Party up with other players to take on difficult quests and dungeons, and aim for a place on the ranking boards in a variety of PvE and PvP modes. Enter the battle arenas and fight other players for dominance in guild vs guild battles, 1v1 battles, and mercenary battles.
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Key Features:
- Multiple Playable Classes – pick from one of three starting classes: Swordsman, Acolyte, Rogue, and advance into the next class at level 35 for more abilities.
- Ragnarok Online-inspired Gameplay – relive the classic MMORPG experience of Ragnarok Online on mobile.
- Variety of Game Modes – quest and grind monsters, enter dungeons and kill bosses, or fight other players in arenas, each with multiple tiers of difficulty.
- Retro Pixel Graphics – visit a relaxing world that features old school pixel art graphics, giving it a nostalgic feeling.
- Collect Pets and Mercenaries – collect a variety of pets and mercenaries which can be used to buff you, pick up items, and help in combat.
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Screenshots
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Featured Video
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Review
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Videos
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Online Links
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes System Requirements
Operating System: Android 2.3 or later / iOS 5.1.1 or later
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Music & Soundtrack
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes Additional Information
Developer: WarpPortal (Gravity)
Publisher: Gravity, Neocyon
Platforms: Android, iOS
Release Date: April 11, 2013
Development History / Background:
Ragnarok: Path of Heroes was originally released as Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, targeted towards players of Ragnarok Online looking for a mobile experience. It was developed by Gravity, creator of the original RO, and co-published by Neocyon and Gravity for iOS and Android platforms on April 11, 2013 in the North American region. The game was launched with six servers, which were merged into three on May 13, 2015 due to the declining server population. Its renaming occurred when its Path of Heroes update was released in July 2014, which has led to some confusion as to the game's title, as it is also known as Ragnarok Online: The Rebellion of Valkyrie and Ragnarok Online: War of Gods in other regions.