Solstice Arena is a 3D fantasy themed MOBA with a unique emphasis on simplicity and quick matches. The game labels itself a "speed MOBA" and lives up to that name with fast paced 3v3 matches.
Release Date: June 13, 2013 (NA/EU)
Pros: +Very fast matches. +Unique gameplay.
Cons: -Only 1 map and mode. -No in game chat. -Imbalanced heroe. -Abandoned game (No more development).
Solstice Arena Overview
Solstice Arena is a unique MOBA developed by Zynga, yes the same Zynga behind Farmville. The game has a unique emphasis on short, fast paced games with typical matches no lasting more than 15 minutes with players getting fully geared out within 10 minutes. With only a single map and game mode (3v3), Solstice Arena is perhaps best seen as a MOBA-lite and comparable to Tome: Immortal Arena. Zynga abandoned the game in January 2014, so players shouldn't expect any updates.
Solstice Arena Key Features:
- Short Fast Paced Games – typically last 10-15 minutes with players maxing out within 10 minutes.
- Single Game Mode – only one map and game mode (3v3). Destroy your enemy's base to win.
- 30 Playable Heroes – each with a variety of skins. Players can customize their heroes with experience gained in game.
- No Minions / Creeps – so no lasting required. Similar to Bloodline Champions, except with a much lower skill cap.
- Mobile Platform – playable on iOS, PC, and Mac OS X.
Solstice Arena Screenshots
Solstice Arena Featured Video
Solstice Arena Review
Solstice Arena Videos
Solstice Arena Links
Solstice Arena System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Core 2 Duo
Video Card: Any DirectX 9 compatible GPU
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 2GB
Solstice Arena is also available on Mac OS X. The game only lists minimum system requirements.
Solstice Arena Music & Soundtrack
Solstice Arena Additional Information
Developer: A Bity Lucky (Owned by Zynga)
Other Platforms: Mac OS X and iOS
Official Release Date: June 13, 2013
Steam Release Date: October 15, 2013
Development History / Background:
Solstice Arena was developed by American game studio A Bit Lucky, which was acquired by Zynga in 2012. The game officially launched on June 13, 2013 on iOS devices and later made its way to Steam on October 15, 2013. The last post made about the game by Zynga on its official Facebook page was on January 28, 2014. Zynga abandoned the game.