Soul Seeker is a 3D isometric ARPG where players clear room after room of enemies before taking on the boss at the end of the stage. Players can unlock hundreds of heroes that they can recruit into their party.
Type: Mobile ARPG
Release Date: February 5, 2015
Pros: +Simple, easy to learn to gameplay. +Colorful and flashy visuals. +Great character artwork and graphics.
Cons: -Repetitive gameplay. -Pay to win. -Features are locked behind account-level barrier. -Play-time limited by energy system.
Soul Seeker Overview
Take on monsters, demons, and furry little animals to save the god Hermes in Soul Seeker. Choose your hero and recruit a party of support characters to take on the forces of darkness in the service of the goddess herself. Explore different areas ranging from dark caves and lava-filled caverns to green meadows and gleaming mountain ruins. Use your skills and your party’s skills to help you clear room after room of enemies and take out the boss guarding the end of every stage in true Action RPG style. Customize your party and make it stronger with hundreds of unique and powerful heroes that you can unlock as you progress further into your quest. Collect materials and use them to craft weapons and gear the you can equip on each member of your party to help them keep up with the ever-increasing power of the enemy’s minions. Test your skills in automated and real-time PvP battles, tournaments, and full-scale guild sieges. Take on the Challenge Towers and clear its floors to earn rewards that will go a long way in helping you save the troubled world of Soul Seeker.
Soul Seeker Key Features:
- Non-Stop Action – prepare your thumbs for a workout as you slash your way through room after room of mobs culminating with massive boss fight at the end of every stage.
- Recruit Heroes – unlock a large variety of heroes each with their own unique skills and stats and recruit them into your party. You can then summon them on the battlefield to fight for a short period of time.
- Craft Weapons and Gear – craft powerful weapons and gear that you can equip on your chosen hero and the rest of your party to make them stronger.
- Challenge Towers – eliminate wave after wave of mobs found on each floor of the Challenge Towers. Clear each floor to earn progressively better rewards.
- PvP Arena – test out your party build against other players in tournaments, 5vs5, 10vs10, and Guild Siege battles.
Soul Seeker Screenshots
Soul Seeker Featured Video
Soul Seeker Review
Soul Seeker Videos
Soul Seeker Online Links
Soul Seeker System Requirements
Operating System: Androud 4.1 and up, iOS 7.0 or later.
Soul Seeker Music & Soundtrack
Soul Seeker Additional Information
Release Date: February 5, 2015
Development History / Background:
Soul Seeker is a 3D fantasy-themed isometric ARPG developed and published by South Korean mobile and online games developer Com2uS. The game was initially scheduled to launch globally on January 29, 2015 but was pushed back to February 5, 2015 for unknown reasons. The game has been updated regularly since its launch with the last major game update rolling out in August last year which added new PvP modes and the Guild Siege feature.