Titan Siege is a PvP-focused fantasy MMORPG where players choose between one of five classes, quest, and engage in brutal fights with other players in the open world.
Type: PvP MMORPG
PvP: Open World
Release Date: March 8, 2016
Pros: +Pleasant graphics. +Seamless world.
Cons: -Postponed Western release. -Numerous bugs. -Not fully translated.
Titan Siege Overview
Titan Siege is a pvp-focused MMORPG set in a world of warring mythology. Choose between one of five classes, each boasting their own play style and skill trees filled with abilities. Explore a vast world brimming with quests and creatures to slay. An auto-pathing system guides players from one objective to the next without hassle. Watch out for other players while questing, who can attack and steal dropped items from player corpses. Enhance your character by visiting the cash shop and purchasing cosmetic items, pets, scrolls, and more.
Titan Siege Key Features:
- Five Classes - choose between five classes offering distinct abilities: Warrior, Mage, Priest, Voodoo Elementalist, and Assassin.
- Quest Auto-Pathing - never be lost in search of the next quest thanks to an auto-pathing system that guides you to your next objective.
- Character Customization - choose between human male or female and select from a modest array of distinguishing features.
- Open World PvP - engage other players in fierce fights where the loser drops their gear upon death.
- Large Cash Shop - purchase costumes, pets, potions, scrolls, and more.
Titan Siege Screenshots
Titan Siege Featured Video
Titan Siege Review
Titan Siege Videos
Titan Siege Online Links
Titan Siege System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
CPU: Intel DualCore i3 or Higher
Video Card: GeForce 8600 Series or Higher
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Titan Siege. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Titan Siege Music & Soundtrack
Titan Siege Additional Information
Developer: Chengdu Storm Totem Studio
Closed Beta Date: December 17, 2015
Open Beta: December 31, 2015
Development History / Background:
Titan Siege was developed by Chengdu Storm Totem Studio. The game was originally published by Chinese company COG Publish Limited, a subsidiary of BL Tech. COG then licensed the game to Taiwan company OMG for $1.5 million, the largest licensing deal for COG at the time. Titan Siege was presented at the 2012 Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. In 2015 newly formed publisher GamesCo, created by ex-Jagex employee Rob Ollet, obtained the rights to publish Titan Siege in the West.