Ultramegon is a free-to-play MOBA tower defense game where players choose from a cast of unique characters to fight in real-time PvP battles. Master a host of different abilities and create clans to play with friends.
Type: MOBA Tower Defense
Release Date: April 28, 2017
Pros: +Unique blend of MOBA and tower defense elements. +Clan system. +Characters with unique abilities and roles.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Brew a variety of genres together to get Ultramegon, a free-to-play MOBA tower defense game combining RPGs, shooters, and parkour. Choose from a cast of unique characters with distinct abilities, from Murdock (a sniper with thermal x-ray vision) to Tesla (a tank with electric shields and cannons). Acquire items and skins for characters to optimize gameplay and add a personal touch. Play on a variety of maps, taking down enemy minions both big and small, along with sentry towers. Create or join a clan to play with friends. Complete achievements, customize weapons, and strive to get your name on the leaderboards.
Ultramegon Key Features:
- Unique Blend of Genres – Ultramegon brings together a host of different elements from multiple genres.
- A Unique Cast – choose from characters with unique abilities, weapon proficiencies, and combat roles.
- Customize – customize weapons, item loadouts, and character skins.
- Clan System – create or join a clan to play with friends.
- Achievements & Leaderboards – complete challenges to unlock achievements and strive to get your name on the leaderboards.
Ultramegon Featured Video
Ultramegon: MMO System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP
CPU: 2.0 GHz
Video Card: NVidia GeForce 8800
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.2 Ghz
Video Card: NVidia GeForce 9800
Ultramegon Music & Soundtrack
Ultramegon Additional Information
Language(s): English, Russian
Steam Greenlight Post Date: September 18, 2015
Early Access: April 28, 2017
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Ultramegon is a free-to-play MOBA tower defense game developed and published by Blackturn. The game was first posted on Valve's Steam Greenlight Community in September 2015, releasing a beta test that same year. Ultramegon then hit early access in April 2017 for the PC in the Steam Store.