Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.5 Patch Notes Released, Update Arrives 2AM PST Jan 8
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.5 is almost here; servers are down for maintenance currently and will be back up at 2AM PST on January 8, 2019 with the patch deployed. As previously discussed, Patch 4.5 brings with it quite a bit of new goodies, most importantly:
Patch 4.5 New Features:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The first half of the thrilling climax to the Stormblood storyline.
- New Trial – Confront Seiryu in both normal and extreme difficulties in the last chapter of the Four Lords’ quest line.
- New Instanced Dungeon – The Ghimlyt Dark
- Return to Ivalice Alliance Raid Dungeon – The Orbonne Monastery
- New Custom Deliveries – Crafter and Gatherer-focused questlines
- Gold Saucer Update – New GATE, “Air Force One”; New minigame, “Doman Mahjong”
- New Minions, Hairstyles, Emotes, and Mounts
That's not all though. White Mages, Monks, and Machinist received some slight buffs. Even more importantly though, the new Blue Mage job is set to release in 1 week (January 15, 2019).
Further reading: Full patchnotes