Gigantic Launches Monk-themed Into Solitude Update
Gigantic, the brightly colored action MOBA from Motiga, launched the monk-themed Into Solitude update today which introduced a brand new hero to the game, Rutger as well as 2 new creatures. Players can learn more about the new hero in the video below:
More interestingly though, Perfect World Entertainment revealed that Gigantic now has over 2 million registered players on Steam, Arc, Xbox One, and Windows. To keep the hype-train going with the launch of Rutger, new skins and content updates will be released each week for the entire month of September. Check out the release schedule below:
- Stone Cerberus – A sentinel of living rock, the Stone Cerberus is significantly tougher than its furry brethren, making it incredibly difficult for enemies to withstand its vicious melee attacks.
- New Skins for Wu – Fans of Wu, the game’s famous amphibious fighter, can take advantage of three skins inspired by his time spent training at the temple with Master Wei.
- Riftborn Cyclops – Blessed with the magic of the Rift, the Riftborn Cyclops uses sorcery to immobilize enemies and summon translucent walls that can only be penetrated by its allies.
- New Skins for Uncle Sven – Uncle Sven has embraced the “flower power” way of life. Players can discover three new floral-themed skins for the wild, potion-throwing alchemist in the shop.
- New Skins for Charnok - Before becoming a mage, Charnok had to train as a Disciple of Flame. Players can discover three new skins influenced by the fire-ridden trails that the Drakkor had to overcome.