MapleStory M Adds the Dragon Master Class 'Evan' To The Game
MapleStory M introduced the dragon master 'Evan' class to the game along with seasonal holiday events yesterday. The seasonable events are a big deal as the game introduced a 'Burning Event' which allows players to level up 2 additional times with every regular level up. While not exactly like the PC version of MapleStory, MapleStory M looks and plays more like the PC version than any previous mobile MapleStory titles.
MapleStory M Update Features:
- Evan Burning Event - Through January 17, Evan characters between levels 3 - 75 will be given 2 bonus levels each time they level up 1 level
- Evan update celebration - Through January 2, all players will receive special rewards including Buff Pets to help playing the game
- Evan Growth Support Event - Through January 24, Special Growth Support Boxes, which include 3 stages of “Dragon Mount,” Evan exclusive chair and medal are given as players level up the new Evan class
- Christmas Tree Decoration Event - Between December 24 to January 5, players can decorate Christmas trees with ornaments to earn Tree EXP for rewards
- New Year’s Attendance Event - Between January 1 to January 24, players who log-in for 14 days anytime during the event period will receive Unique Accessory Draw Ticket, Equipment Support Box, pets and various rewards
- Golden Pig Dice Event - Between January 10 to January 24, players can celebrate Golden Pig Year by obtaining special rewards from the board by rolling dice
MapleStory M currently boasts over 10 million downloads into its global launch since July 2018. It's available in 140 countries worldwide and in 9 languages.