Order and Chaos 2: Redemption Launches Today
Gameloft's "built for mobile" sequel MMORPG, Order and Chaos 2: Redemption, has officially launched. Players can now download the game from the App Store, Google Play Store, and the Windows Store. I can't seem to get to the Windows Store page currently but chances are high that yes, you can play the game on your Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC. I couldn't say how that experience would go, though, as the game is built for mobile.
The official features list sent out with the press release is as follows.
A Living & Breathing World
● Explore a vast and unique world brought to live with stunning graphics
● Multiple factions and thousands of NPCs form a rich and interactive world
Choose & Customize Your Hero
● 5 races to choose from: Orcs, Humans, Elves, Mendels, and the all-new Kratans
● 5 classes to choose from: Blood Knights, Rangers, Mages, Warriors, and Monks
● Upgrade and evolve your weapons to make yourself unstoppable
● Craft and fuse to form the ultimate gear
Dive Headlong Into the Fight
● Take on hundreds of quests as you unravel a thrilling story
● Battle the biggest and most challenging monsters & bosses
● Go solo in quick Dream Dungeons for great rewards
Stand Together Or Against Each Other
● Gather your best team to take on the toughest dungeons
● Fight for supremacy by taking on other players in open PvP
● Directly challenge a player anywhere to a PvP Duel
● Trade using auction houses or directly with other players
Built for Mobile
● Controls optimized for mobile devices
● Better communication with optimized chat and mailbox features
Having played briefly, I can say that it has one of the better openings of any of the free-to-play MMORPGs that I've played. I also rather like the race choices but that might be because they remind me vaguely of Final Fantasy XIV's race choices. It remains to be seen whether I will continue to play it long-term or not, though. Be sure to let us know what you think in the comments if you do try it out.