PUBG MOBILE Version 0.9.0 Adds Night Mode and Halloween Update
- On the Erangel map (the original PUBG map), the time of day will periodically change and feature the all new “Night” time of day
- Adds a new dimension with its own challenges to the gameplay
- Night Vision Goggles will be added as an item for this mode
- Spawn Island has had a Halloween-themed makeover and is loaded with pumpkins and candy
- Enemies killed with the “Hellfire-AKM” will become scarecrows
- A frightening face appears in the explosion of grenades
In addition to 0.9.0, PUBG MOBILE is hosting a unique event in New York City on October 28, 2018. A massive PUBG MOBILE crate and a car wrapped in Halloween decals (which mimic the in-game car) will be showcased at Time Square where event event staff will giveaway PUBG MOBILE handouts (mini-crates of candy, themed socks, and key chains). So if you're in the area and want some free swag, check it out.
PUBG MOBILE is available for both Android and iOS and features 100 players battling on a remote 8x8 km island in a winner take all showdown. It plays a lot like the PC version of the game, except a bit faster paced.