90 Minute Fever
90 Minute Fever is a sports simulation game where players are managers of their own soccer team. Recruit players from all time periods to create a team to take down any and all opponents in real-time matches in a persistent game world.
Type: Sports Simulation
Release Date: July 12, 2016
Pros: +Player-driven economy. +Manage finances and team strategy. +Bid system for athletes.
Cons: -Matches are boring to watch (nothing to really watch). -Match commentary is text only. -UI is too plain.
90 Minute Fever Overview
90 Minute Fever prides itself on being a true MMO soccer (or football) management simulation game where players must take control of various aspects of the sport in real-time matches. Learn the 40+ stats that makes athletes unique and build a strong team. Recruit players from all over the world and from a range of time periods. Manage the strategic decisions in games against other teams, such as substitutions and playing style, and the finances to support recruited athletes. Bid and trade athletes with others in a persistent game world in a player-driven economy. Customize your own team to stand out with a logo.
90 Minute Fever Key Features:
- Play Against Others in Real Time – put together a team and manage strategic decisions both before and during the match to claim victory.
- Recruit Athletes – with over forty different stats, each athlete is unique. Recruit from a pool of athletes from all over the world from various time periods.
- Manage Finances and Strategy – players must manage their team finances, roster, and in-game tactics.
- Player-Driven Economy – this persistent game world is populated not only by real world managers, but its economy is also driven by players.
- Bid System – place a bid on an athlete or put one up for bids.
90 Minute Fever Screenshots
90 Minute Fever Featured Video
90 Minute Fever Review
90 Minute Fever Videos
90 Minute Fever Links
90 Minute Fever System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP
CPU: 2.5 GHz Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
90 Minute Fever Music & Soundtrack
90 Minute Fever Additional Information
Game Engine: Unity
Platform(s): PC and Mac
Steam Greenlight Award Date: June 2016
Early Access Release Date: July 5, 2016
Steam Release Date: July 12, 2016
Release Date: Q2 or Q3 2017
Development History / Background:
90 Minute Fever is a sports simulation game developed and published by Isokron. Based on a subscription model, the game was greenlit and hit Valve's Steam service for early access beta testing on July 12, 2016. 90 Minute Fever will fully release sometime in Q2 or Q3 2017.