Durango is an upcoming mobile survival MMO set in a prehistoric and deadly world full of dinosaurs and other players. Catch and tame dinosaurs to build villages and form tribes with other humans to survive the game's harsh world.
Type: Mobile Survival
PvP: Clan Wars
Release Date: TBA
Pros: +Catch and tame dinosaurs. +Flexible crafting system. +Great mobile graphics.
Cons: -Limited information available. -No release date announced.
Durango is an upcoming mobile survival MMO where players are thrust into the prehistoric age by a time warp and are challenged to survive in a harsh environment. Enter a detailed 2.5D world that features graphics and mechanics that stretch beyond the typical mobile game. Band together with other players to build villages and survive as a community against the attacks of carnivorous dinosaurs. Its developers have dubbed it a "Pioneering Open World MMORPG" to emphasize its focus on sandbox exploration and ability to build towns from the ground up. Craft an endless variety of tools, fortresses, clothing, meals, and more that use resources found across the game world. Hunt, capture, and tame dinosaurs to ride and utilize in your community building, making full use of the world's resources.
Durango Key Features:
- Survival Gameplay on Mobile – get your survival fix on the go, a relatively uncommon genre for mobile games.
- Prehistoric Game World – enter the game's prehistoric world full of carnivorous dinosaurs and lush natural resources.
- Build a Community – bring or make friends within the game and build massive fortresses to defend against dinosaurs and other players.
- Catch and Tame Dinosaurs – catch dinosaurs and tame them to ride into combat, allowing players to co-exist peacefully with some species.
- Flexible Crafting System – utilize a wide variety of the game's resources to create a multitude of tools, equipment, and structures.
Durango Featured Video
Durango System Requirements
Android 4.0 or later / iOS 6.1 or later
Official requirements have not yet been released for Durango. The requirements above are based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers are released.
Durango Music & Soundtrack
Durango Additional Information
Announcement Date: May 23, 2014
Limited Beta Test Date (KR): December 09, 2016
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Durango is being developed by What!Studio, a developer under the umbrella of the game publisher Nexon. Many of its developers had a hand in the creation of popular game Mabinogi Heroes, known as Vindictus in the NA region. The game was originally announced by Nexon in 2014, and appeared at G-Star in 2015 with a trailer and screenshots. Its limited beta test will be taking place on December 09, 2016 for the Korean audience. The game has been confirmed for a global release, although no release dates have been announced.