Elemental Kingdoms is a mobile trading card MMO where players collect cards to build the best decks possible. Cards represent an army joining the Northern Alliance in their quest to destroy the aggressive Scarlet Nation, complete with a story campaign mode.
|Publisher: Fedeen Games
Type: Mobile Card Game
Release Date: October 17, 2013 (NA/EU)
Pros: +Strategic deck building. +Good variety of cards to collect. +Card upgrading/enchanting. +Varied game modes.
Cons: -Uninspiring gameplay. -Largely automated matches. -Server stability issues.
Elemental Kingdoms Overview
Elemental Kingdoms is a mobile trading card MMO that features card collection, card upgrading, events, PvP, attack cards, and a long, in-depth campaign mode. Its storyline features a hero who commands an army under the Northern Alliance who is baffled by the confusing attack by the Scarlet Nation. Players move through the world to try to figure out why the Scarlet Nation betrayed them, with increasingly difficult card battles moving along the chapters of the story. Elemental Kingdoms features hundreds of cards to collect all with different traits that effect gameplay. Master a combat system that promotes smart deck-building over actual card battles. Collect rare cards, eventually enchanting and evolving them to make them stronger.
Elemental Kingdoms Key Features:
- 100+ Cards to Collect – build your deck with distinct characters and monsters, all with unique fantasy-styled artwork and traits.
- Card Enhancement and Evolution – feed cards into other cards to boost the levels of your favorites and eventually use gold to evolve cards that adds all-new skills to use to make it even more powerful.
- Multiple Game Modes – take on the game’s PvP Arena for card rewards or the campaign mode for an in-depth story, tons of experience, and cards.
- Join a Clan – join up with other players to form a clan, leveling and gaining rank as a team.
- Fast-Paced Matches – matches fly by quickly and can be played entirely on auto-pilot, similar to Summoner’s Legion and Berserk: The Cataclysm.
Elemental Kingdoms Screenshots
Elemental Kingdoms Featured Video
Elemental Kingdoms Review
Elemental Kingdoms Videos
Elemental Kingdoms Links
Elemental Kingdoms System Requirements
Operating System: Android 2.3.3 or later, iOS 6.0 or later
Elemental Kingdoms Music & Soundtrack
Elemental Kingdoms Additional Information
Developer: iFree Games + Perfect World Entertainment
Publisher: Fedeen Games
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date: October 17, 2013
Development History / Background:
Elemental Kingdoms is a game that was jointly developed by iFree Games, a Chinese game developer, and Perfect World Entertainment, a Chinese developer and publisher of popular MMORPGs such as Jade Dynasty. It is published by Fedeen Games, a publisher responsible for Forge of Heroes, Dawn of the Immortals, and Forsaken World Mobile. It was first released in China, where its success drove its creators to release it worldwide on October 17, 2013.