Luna: Moonlight Thieves
Luna: Moonlight Thieves was a fantasy anime MMORPG that features weapon-based combat, a non-targeting attack system, and unique guild-vs-guild PvP. Players can choose from 13 main weapons and 7 secondary weapons each with their own unique skills to suit their playstyle.
PvP: Guild vs. Guild / Battlegrounds
Release Date: 2016 (Korea)
Shut Down: 2018
Pros: +Action-oriented combat. +Unique family-guild system. +Variety of weapons and skills.
Cons: -No release date for US. -Outdated graphics. -Generic gameplay.
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Overview
Luna: Moonlight Thieves, previously known as Luna Story ELS, is an upcoming MMORPG that features guild vs. guild gameplay elements and unique combat features such as Luna Mode, which enables action-oriented–non-targeted attacking. Players can choose from thirteen main weapons and seven secondary weapons, each with their own skills that help the player define their role in the game world. Luna also features an in-depth guild system, allowing players to create families and own and maintain guild manors together, or to claim areas and defend against other guilds in the game's guild-based PvP. The game offers a variety of additional features often found in Korean MMOs like FlyFF or Mabinogi, including: combat pets, tons of fashionable clothing, battleground PvP, rankings, enemy looting, and character customization.
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Key Features:
- Variety of Weapons – choose your weapon and gain access to its unique skills as you level for greater variety, instead of being associated with one specific class.
- Character Customization – equip fashionable armors and premium clothing to make your character stand out.
- Guild vs. Guild PvP – join a guild and partake in the game's guild-based PvP where you can rank among your friends and rise to the top on the game's boards.
- Fantasy Anime-Styled World – enter a colorful world full of cute characters and animals with a variety of diverse regions and towns.
- PvP Modes – including the game's guild vs. guild PvP, players can also participate in a variety of other PvP modes including world PvP and battlegrounds.
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Screenshots
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Featured Video
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Review
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Videos
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Online Links
Luna: Moonlight Thieves System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
Video Card: GeForce 6600 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 1.5 GB
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Core2 Duo 2.6 GHz
Video Card: GeForce 9500 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 3 GB
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Music & Soundtrack
Luna: Moonlight Thieves Additional Information
Developer: BH Games
Closed Beta Date (KR): January 23, 2015
Open Beta Date (KR): Early 2016
Release Date: TBA
Development History / Background:
Luna: Moonlight Thieves, originally titled Luna Story ELS, is developed by BH Games, a Korean developer, and published by Webzen, a Korean publisher that has published other games including Rappelz, FlyFF, and Age of Wulin. The game can be considered a successor to the now-defunct game, Luna Online, originally developed by EYA Interactive. Its first closed beta test was announced on December 8, 2014, and released on January 23, 2015, in Korea only. Open beta began taking sign-ups on January 13, 2016, and lasted until January 24, 2016, and its open beta officially began early 2016. There is currently no announcement regarding an English version of the game.