Million Arthur VR
Million Arthur VR is an upcoming augmented-reality game for the HTC Vive based on the popular mobile card game of the same name. The VR game will feature much of the same gameplay of the original, but in a 3D 360° environment.
|Publisher: Square Enix
Type: Mobile Augmented-Reality Card Game
Release Date: October 17, 2017
Abandoned: September 18, 2017
Pros: +Unique VR gameplay. +High resolution 3D graphics. +Interact with characters through Vive controllers.
Cons: -Abandoned after 1 month of support. -Zero players online.
Million Arthur VR Overview
Million Arthur VR is a mobile buy-to-play augmented-reality MMO that turns the room around you into a fantastical world full of magic and monsters. The game was released on HTC Vive as well as other unannounced VR systems. Based on the popular Million Arthur card battling game, players use a variety of cards that activate friendly characters to help in combat, spells, and weaponry that you can equip and use to attack your foes. Many of the characters from the mobile game will be available to utilize and interact with in the game's battles and in its hub city, where players can pat their favorite characters on the head using the Vive controller. The game features high resolution 3D bosses unique to the game that offer a brand new experience for fans, setting it apart from the mobile version as a standalone with its own story.
Million Arthur VR Key Features:
- VR Card Battling – live your Yu-Gi-Oh card battling fantasies, unleashing a virtual deck of magical cards to battle your foes.
- Variety of Cards to Collect – collect over 100 cards from the Million Arthur mobile game, each with distinct abilities and artwork to decimate foes.
- Interact with Characters – visit the game's hub town and interact with your favorite characters, using the VR controller to pat them on the head and speak to them.
- Detailed 3D Graphics – fight against powerful 3D bosses unique to the VR version of the game, putting players in the middle of an anime fantasy world.
- Motion-Controlled Attacks – equip weaponry through your cards and hold them in your hands, waving the controller to unleash powerful attacks at enemy bosses.
Million Arthur VR Screenshots
Million Arthur VR Featured Video
Million Arthur VR Review
Million Arthur VR Videos
Million Arthur VR Online Links
Million Arthur VR System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or better
Video Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Hardware: HTC Vive
Million Arthur VR Music & Soundtrack
Million Arthur VR Additional Information
Japanese Title: 乖離性ミリオンアーサーVR
Full Title: Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur VR
Developer: Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix
Announcement Date: September 15, 2016
Release Date (JP): Spring 2017
Release Date (Global): October 12, 2017
Development History / Background:
Million Arthur VR, officially titled as Kai-ri-Sei Million Arthur VR, is developed and published by Square Enix, Japanese game developer and publisher known best for its Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, and Kingdom Hearts franchises. In a step towards the emerging VR platform, Square Enix announced Million Arthur VR on September 2016 as a standalone VR version of its popular mobile game, Million Arthur. The game is set to release for the Japanese audience in Spring 2017 on the HTC Vive. A global version was launched on October 12, 2017 via Steam.