Bless Removes "Premium Customer Service" on Founders Pack and Reduces Prices
It looks like Neowiz caved from the recent outrage surrounding their founders pack pricing by reducing prices and removing "customer service priority" from the packs. Neowiz also revealed what a premium subscription actually includes as well as showed off the first exclusive founders skin.
The key changes are below:
- We've reduced the price of the largest founder pack from $199 to $149.
- There is no longer a "customer service priority" attached to any of the packs.
- We detailed what the premium subscription (which is optional) will entail.
- We showed off the first exclusive skins for founders.
- We detailed guild benefits and how updates will be handled.
- We announced that the Assassin class is the first big update coming after Early Access!
Some of the interesting points from the Q&A are:
Q: We want more information on the founder’s packs.
A: Founder's packs will include the Bless Online base game, exclusive skins, premium membership, Lumena, and other benefits.
The content of all the founder's packs include the base game, and purchasers can expect around a 31-33% discount from what the price would be if all the components were purchased individually.Q: Is the premium membership subscription based? What are the benefits?
A: Premium membership is not a subscription-based product. Premium membership can help increase efficiency or provide an effect that will, for a limited amount of time, reduce the costs of convenience related fees. As anyone with the base game can enjoy all of Bless’ content without restriction, premium membership can be see as an option for those who want a more convenient gameplay experience. As we are aware of your concerns regarding P2W, there will be no items that can directly enhance characters or items.
The following are details regarding premium membership. They are applied to all characters in a region within the specified time period. (exception: skins may only belong to one character)
- Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo)
- Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi)
- Reduces NPC equipment repair fee by 30%
- Reduces Wyvern usage fee by 50 %: Players can travel to any area within Bless by paying the Wyvern manager (located in each village/city) gold for Wyvern transportation.
- Pickaxe: This premium pickaxe used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular pickaxe has a limited number of uses.
- Gathering Bag: This premium bag used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular gathering bag has a limited number of uses.
- Acquires 20% more hunting experience points: Increased amount of experience points earned through hunting monsters.
- Acquires 20% more Dungeon points: Increased amount of dungeon points earned through playing dungeons.
- Adds 20% hunting gold bonus: Increased amount of gold earned through hunting monsters.
- Allows 5 more items to be registered in the market: Increased amount of items registerable on the market.
- Reduces market tax by 10%: Reduced market tax rate.
- Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%: The amount of exchanges allowed per day within the in-game system, Exchange Office, is increased. The Exchange Office is an in-game feature where players can exchange a specific amount of their dungeon and combat points (earned through in-game activities) into Lumena. It is exchangeable regardless of whether you purchase the premium membership or not. The Lumena that one obtains through exchanges is an in-game currency with which players can purchase a variety of items in the store.
Premium mount/pet skins are characteristic appearance skins included only in the premium membership. As they are cosmetics, purchasers will not obtain any secondary benefit from its usage (They are also untradeable and cannot be dismantled).
Another interesting one was:
Q: Is there any plan for a non-PvP server? If not, why?
A: No! As Bless has both PvP and PvE content, players can play the game however they like without needing to have separate servers.Q: Will there be Player to Player trading?
A: No there will not. Aside from the in-game auction house, there is no feature that allows player-to-player trading as we do not want a black market.
Learn more here.