Path of Exile's Betrayal Expansion Launches on PC, Coming to Xbox One on Dec 10
Grinding Gear Games launched its latest expansion titled Betrayal today on the PC with the Xbox One version set to launch on December 10. Betrayal introduces new skill gems, unique gear, changes to mastercrafting, new end game maps and much more. Since launching Betrayal, Path of Exile has reached a new peak concurrent playerbase of 116,572 on Steam.
Path of Exile: Betrayal New Features Include:
- Raid Syndicate Safehouses - Pillage supplies, earn great rewards and discover the ultimate identity of the Immortal Syndicate's mastermind
- Veiled Items - Immortal Syndicate members drop items with new Veiled Modifiers that Jun can reveal. As you unveil modifiers, you can craft these on to other items and work towards unlocking higher level versions of these properties.
- New Masters, Familiar Faces - As the Immortal Syndicate have risen to power, the old cohort of Forsaken Masters has vanished. Einhar, Alva, Niko, Zana and Jun have ascended as a new group of Masters to aid you.
- Streamlined Mastercrafting - Individual Mastercrafting options are now unlocked by completing specific content, such as Incursion rooms or Delve encounters. The entire process has been improved - from the user interface to the way you acquire new crafting options
- Unified Hideout System - Hideout, favor and decorations are now shared across all leagues. Players can load and save hideout templates and share them with other PoE players.
- New End-Game Maps - The Atlas of Worlds has expanded with four new maps - more detailed versions of fan favorites from deep in Delve's Azurite Mine.
- New Skills and New Powerful Items - Betrayal introduces 10 new or revamped skills for three core character archetypes and 15 new unique items (many with Veiled mods), as well as 5 new Divination Cards designed by PoE community members.