Victory Command First Patch Out! New Map, Achievements, & More
Victory Command, the strategic multi-unit MOBA from Playgrid, just released its first patch since release. The new patch introduced several new features as well as numerous bug fixes. A short summary of changes include:
- Steam Achievements!
- Improved ping system.
- Leaderboard overhaul.
- Deserter penalties (consequences for jerks).
- New map! (Herzog Forest).
- Too many tuning changes to list.
- Numerous bugs fixed - thanks for reporting.
- Click here for more details.
Victory Command differentiates itself from other MOBAs by allowing players to control multiple units - in RTS fashion. Games are objective oriented and units don't respawn upon death, so players have to micro individual units for optimal play.