Battle Carnival is an upcoming character-focused FPS that pits eleven heroes against each other in a variety of game modes that highlight hero abilities and teamwork. It features 25 maps that highlight its easy-to-learn gameplay, allowing players of all skill levels to join in.
Release Date (RU): TBA
Pros: +Variety of playable characters. +26 distinct maps. +7 different game modes.
Cons: -No release plans outside of Russia. -Limited information available.
Battle Carnival Overview
Battle Carnival is an upcoming free-to-play 3D FPS where players choose a character, each offering distinctive designs, abilities, and strengths. It shares gameplay elements with Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch, offering weapon loadouts and abilities based on character, allowing players to try out entirely different playstyles without purchasing new weapons. Play as the destructive killer clown, Killjoy, or as a teenage videoblogger Cindy and her twin pistols, along with a cast of other distinct heroes. Utilize each character's abilities to secure victory in team-based combat across 25 unique maps and 7 game modes, including Deathmatch and Destruction. Its developers aim to make the game viable for eSports upon its release.
Battle Carnival Key Features:
- Over 10 Playable Characters – take control of a variety of heroes with distinctive abilities and playstyles, including the stealthy Killjoy and the brutal Rhino.
- Variety of Game Modes – choose from 7 different game modes, including the classic Deathmatch mode as well as a Destruction mode that allows players to destroy buildings on the map.
- Over 20 Maps – fight to the death in 25 distinct maps, each with their own secrets and themes, including residential areas, casinos, and warehouses.
- Competitive Gameplay – join a clan and battle your foes, obtaining a matchmaking score as you play that matches you to players of a similar skill level.
- Collectible Items – purchase a wide variety of weapon skins, character oufits, accessories, and more from the game's premium shop.
Battle Carnival Screenshots
Battle Carnival Featured Video
Battle Carnival Review
Battle Carnival Videos
Battle Carnival Online Links
Battle Carnival System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP or higher
CPU: Dual Core 2.4 GHz
Video Card: ATI Radeon X600 / nVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Battle Carnival. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Battle Carnival Music & Soundtrack
Battle Carnival Additional Information
Stress Test (RU): September 22, 2016 to September 23, 2016
Release Date: TBA
Battle Carnival is developed by Zepetto, Korean developer notable for creating the FPS Point Blank, and published by GameNet, Russian publisher of games such as Black Desert online, Reborn Online, and Combat Arms. The game is set to release in Russia, and first became available to play through its stress test that lasted from September 22, 2016 to September 23, 2016. The game currently does not have a slated release date, and there is no official news regarding a global release.