Dark War is an upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that features three playable classes and a huge game world. Play through the game's story or fight against other players in the game's PvP mode.
|Publisher: Fortune Game Limited
Release Date: November 11, 2016
Shut Down Date: November 16, 2016
Pros: +Variety of dungeons and monsters to fight. +Colorful spell effects. +Lightweight mini-client.
Cons: -No English translation available. -Recycled graphics. -Not released on official date. -Pay-to-win elements.
Dark War Overview
Dark War is a free-to-play dark fantasy MMORPG where players choose between three classes: Berserker, Assassin, or Magician, and fight through the game's story line to get better equipment, higher levels, and unique abilities. Travel across six eras and meet with famous historical figures on your journey to save the world, completing quests and killing a variety of underworld monsters on the way. Fight alone or with friends through various game modes that include mini games, treasure hunts, events, dungeons, and bosses, or take to the game's arena and duel other players to climb the ladder. Unleash a variety of skills and abilities on your foes that can be used through the game's automated combat system, or manually to test your skills in battle.
Dark War Key Features:
- Three Playable Heroes – play as three distinct classes: Berserker, Assassin, or Magician, each with their own equipment, strengths, and abilities to set them apart.
- Multiple Game Modes – participate in dungeons, bosses, questing, minigames, treasure hunts, and more.
- PvE and PvP Multiplayer – join up with friends to take on powerful PvE challenges, or enter the game's arena to fight with other players and climb the ranking board.
- Variety of Abilities – unleash powerful abilities with detailed and colorful spell effects to take down your foes, each class offering entirely new abilities and roles.
- Large Game World – travel across the game's massive world, entering different eras and meeting with famous historical figures throughout your journey.
Dark War Screenshots
Dark War Featured Video
Dark War Review
Dark War Videos
Dark War System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 or better
Processor: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or faster
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics: 1024 x 768 or higher desktop resolution
Storage: 500 MB available space
Dark War Music & Soundtrack
Dark War Additional Information
Publisher: Fortune Game Limited
Open Beta Date: August 3, 2016
Release Date (Steam): November 11, 2016
Abandoned: November 16, 2016
Dark War is developed by QinGuo and published by Fortune Game Limited. The game is only available in German, with no announcement regarding translations to English or other languages. It features graphics very similar to Chrono Wars and Dark Era. The game had an open beta on August 3, 2016 that was available to all players through the game mini-client, downloadable on its website. It was later posted to Steam with an announced release date of November 11, 2016, but did not become available on November 11, 2016, with no announcement made by the developers regarding its delay.