Dragon Revolt is a mobile MMORPG set in a high fantasy universe, employing the holy trinity class system: Warrior, Mages, and Clerics. Wield six skills to scour dungeons and take on fierce bosses through your mobile device.
|Publisher: Snail Games
Release Date: TBA
Pros: +Holy Trinity classes. +High quality graphics. +Two opposing factions.
Cons: -Limited information available.
Dragon Revolt Overview
Dragon Revolt is a high-fantasy mobile MMORPG set in a colorful universe plagued by evil. Choose between one of two factions at war for the right to claim their world Gellanpor as their home: the Rossel Empire or the Asta Blood Alliance. Then choose one of three complimentary classes based on the classic holy trinity of party formations. Become a fierce barbaric warrior, a mage wielding the supernatural, or a pious cleric who heals their comrades. Each class has six skills to learn, but only four can be brought into battle, so you'll have to choose wisely. Build a class that's entirely your own by equipping skill runes, and assigning points in the talent tree, with three talent tiers to explore—deciding how exactly you'll approach your role in combat.
Dragon Revolt Key Features:
- Holy Trinity - choose to be either a warrior, mage, or cleric, each fitting a necessary role in party-play.
- Two Factions - join one of two warring factions: the Rossel Empire or the Asta Blood Alliance.
- Choose Your Skills - each class has six available skills, but only four can be equipped at a time so choose the right ones carefully.
- Class Customziation - assign points in one of three talent trees to create a custom build for your class that reflects how you want to play.
- Dungeon Scouring - assemble your party and traverse through treacherous dungeons to defeat the dragons once and for all.
Dragon Revolt Screenshots
Dragon Revolt Featured Video
Dragon Revolt Review
Dragon Revolt Videos
Dragon Revolt Links
Dragon Revolt System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 and up / iOS 7.0 or later (tentative).
Dragon Revolt Music & Soundtrack
Dragon Revolt Additional Information
Developer: Snail Games
Publisher: Snail Games
Announcement Date: March 17, 2017
Release Date: May, 2017
Development History / Background:
Dragon Revolt is developed and published by Snail Games. It was first annoucned via Facebook on March 17, 2017. Pre-registrated began on April 17, 2017, and prospective players could pre-register through the game's official website. Dragon Revolt is expected to enter its testing phase in May, 2017.