Fruit Warriors is a browser-based MMORPG where players team up with cute fruit-inspired warriors to take down the demons invading their planet. Collect and deploy a variety of companions, each with specialized roles, and collect strong mounts that provide fast travel and increase combat skills.
Release Date: August 11, 2016
Pros: +Colorful graphics. +Variety of companions. +Upgrade and customize characters.
Cons: -Automated gameplay. –Pay-to-win elements. -Grindy progression.
Fruit Warriors Overview
Fruit Warriors is a free-to-play browser-based MMORPG by developer 37Games, featuring gameplay mechanics similar to Felspire and Lord's Road, such as automated combat and pathing. Play as a hero sent to the planet of Taskana to help the fruit-shaped creatures of Heim fight the demons that have taken over their world, pitting players against a variety of evil monsters: dragons, goblins, and more. Recruit fruit-themed heroes to your party and deploy them in combat, using their individual skills to strategically finish missions as quickly as possible for three-star ratings. Power up and evolve characters for better stats and abilities, and equip and upgrade armor from around the game world. Challenge powerful bosses solo or with groups, fight other player parties in the PvP arena, and complete experience dungeons to boost your battle rating.
Fruit Warriors Key Features:
- Collectible Fruit-Themed Warriors – choose from a variety of fruit-inspired characters to complete your full RPG-style party, each with their own abilities and specialties.
- Automated Gameplay – spend your precious time on the game's more challenging content, as the game's auto features can complete easy dungeons for you.
- PvP Arena – go head to head with other players and fight their teams in the game's PvP arena for awesome armor rewards and a chance to get ranked on the boards.
- Multiple PvE Modes – enter a variety of PvE modes including solo boss battles, guild bosses, team dungeons, scenarios, and more.
- Character Progression – collect and upgrade armor acquired from the arenas, and use magical stones to increase your character's rarity, unlocking new spells and increasing your stats.
Fruit Warriors Screenshots
Fruit Warriors Featured Video
Fruit Warriors Review
Fruit Warriors Videos
Fruit Warriors System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX
Browser: Firefox, Chrome
Fruit Warriors is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly, and the game features options to lower the amount of spell effects and monsters on the screen. It also offers a downloadable mini-client that offers experience bonuses.
Fruit Warriors Music & Soundtrack
Fruit Warriors Additional Information
Closed Beta: July 24, 2016
Release Date: August 11, 2016
Release Date: TBA
Fruit Warriors was developed and published by Chinese company, 37Games, which was founded in 2011 as a browser and mobile game developer and publisher. It primarily develops for an Eastern audience, with its gaming services covering China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, and more, with many of its games available on its English platform, including ShiFu, Chibi Warriors and Siegelord. It is one of the top Chinese browser game platforms, and is expanding its reach to German and Portuguese audiences in the future, already available in English, Turkish, and French. Fruit Warriors had a closed beta test that launched on July 24, 2016 and ended on August 5, 2016. Fruit Warriors released on August 11, 2016.