Goddess Kiss is a mobile strategy RPG that pits a cast of female pilots against a villainous force that brainwashes soldiers into doing evil deeds. Command your team of Special Forces and play through a lengthy campaign mode, fight raid bosses, or challenge other team compositions in the PvP arena.
|Publisher: Dbros Corp.
Type: Mobile RPG
Release Date: April 21, 2016
Pros: +Strategically place units. +Variety of pilots to recruit. +Great graphics.
Cons: -Repetitive gameplay. -Pay-to-win elements. -Harem anime theme may not appeal to all.
Goddess Kiss Overview
Goddess Kiss is a 3D free-to-play strategy RPG with MMO elements that features strategic gameplay, a variety of pretty girls to recruit and customize, a hub area, and multiple PvE and PvP modes. Its gameplay consists of three lanes populated by mech units that automatically attack each other in turns, making it important for players to plan out their character formations, strategically placing defensive, offensive, and supportive units. Every unit features three skills, one of which is activated manually by the player in combat, unleashing an array of abilities that include bombs, lasers, and heals. Recruit anime girls to your team to fight the villains charged with infecting soldiers with a mind control substance. Every girl features unique mechs, costumes, dialogue, skills, and stats, giving players a reason to swap characters and spend their hard-earned currency powering up their favorites. Most of the gameplay is conducted through the game's hub town, which features buildings that unlock as you level. Players can access a variety of game modes via the hub town, including a PvP arena for ranked play, raid bosses, and a world map that offers a single-player campaign mode.
Goddess Kiss Key Features:
- Variety of Recruitable Pilots – collect pilot girls from the game's story mode and from premium chests, each girl bringing their own personality, skills, costumes, and mech to the table.
- Strategic Gameplay – strategically place units on a grid to counter enemy forces, then unleash each unit's abilities for maximum damage.
- Polished Graphics – every character sprite is fully animated with multiple expressions, while the game's combat zone features polished 3D graphics and effects.
- Pilot Customization – develop your pilots with skill points, affection, evolutions, and more, allowing players to power up their strongest units.
- PvE and PvP Modes – take on a variety of game modes that include a long single-player campaign mode, PvP arenas, and raid bosses where players can fight to top the ranking boards.
Goddess Kiss Screenshots
Goddess Kiss Featured Video
Goddess Kiss Review
Goddess Kiss Videos
Goddess Kiss Online Links
Goddess Kiss System Requirements
Minimum Mobile Requirements:
Operating System: Android 4.1 or later
Goddess Kiss Music & Soundtrack
Goddess Kiss Additional Information
Korean Title: 여신의 키스
Developer: Flero Games
Publisher: Dbros Corp.
Release Date: September 20, 2016
Development History / Background:
Goddess Kiss is developed by Flero Games, a South Korea-based social game developer, and published by Dbros Corp., a South Korean game publisher and developer founded in 2007. The game was first shown on August 25, 2016 to the South Korean audience with screenshots of the game's artwork. It was later released on September 20, 2016 for Android for the global market, as well as a separate Korean version of the game.