Heroes Evolved is a fantasy-themed MOBA that offers a lightweight client and over 50 playable heroes to battle it out in two large game maps. Begin playing within minutes and enter one of the game's multiple modes, including solo, ranked, random, and against AI.
Release Date (Open Beta): September 9, 2016
Pros: +Over 55 playable characters. +Record matches. +Quick game download.
Cons: -Copied artwork. -VIP-only heroes. -Generic gameplay. -Pay 2 win elements.
Heroes Evolved Overview
Heroes Evolved is a free-to-play 3D fantasy MOBA that combines elements of League of Legends and Dota 2 into a lightweight 35MB download that allows players to enter the game almost instantaneously. Forced underground 300 years ago by Zakar, the Sorcerer King, valiant heroes fight for their people's freedom in arenas to test their skills and defeat monsters that plague mankind. Over 55 characters are available, each fitting a variety of roles inspired by LoL and Dota that can be played in the game's 5v5 maps, including Carry, Ganker, Disabler, and Nuker. Work to destroy the enemy team's base as you accompany minions and other players to key strategic points on the map. Equip your heroes with a variety of weapons and armor, allocate points to abilities, and take on computer-controlled heroes or live players in 5v5 matches. The game offers multiple modes, including custom matches, randomized hero picks, solo queue, ranked, and more. An additional feature is that every match is recorded, allowing players to save and analyze their gameplay strategies after completing a match.
Heroes Evolved Key Features:
- Over 55 Playable Heroes – control a variety of powerful fantasy heroes that include Jeanne, Minerva, Akbar, Hades, Zeus, and more.
- Solo, Co-op and AI Modes – choose multiple game modes from the game lobby, including PvP and PvE modes that offer random hero picks, ranked play, and more.
- Player Customization – equip runes similar to the system in League of Legends to customize your gameplay, adding stat boosts to every character you pick.
- Competitive Gameplay – play multiple matches to get an accurate playing ranking, allowing you entry into matches with players of the same skill level.
- Lightweight Client – download the game's 35MB client and start playing almost instantaneously.
Heroes Evolved Screenshots
Heroes Evolved Featured Video
Heroes Evolved Review
Heroes Evolved Videos
Heroes Evolved Online Links
Heroes Evolved System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP or higher
CPU: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro / nVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT or better
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 35 MB
Heroes Evolved Music & Soundtrack
Heroes Evolved Additional Information
Open Beta Date: September 9, 2016
Release Date: TBA
Heroes Evolved is developed and published by R2Games, or Reality Squared Games, a Chinese publisher that primarily deals in browser games. Their games are infamous for copying artwork and music from other popular games, including League of Legends and World of Warcraft. Heroes Evolved is no exception, as many of its sound bytes and icons are taken directly from other games. The game began its open beta on September 9, 2016 that was set to run from the 9th to the 18th of September. After deciding that the game needed more feedback, R2Games decided to prolong the beta test period and keep the player levels intact once the game launches. The game currently has no set launch date.