Mobile Legends is a 5v5 MOBA for handheld devices that offers a variety of playable heroes, game modes, and intense, fast-paced gameplay. With controls optimized for touchscreen devices, players can quickly get set up to play a match against other players in real time.
Type: Mobile MOBA
Release Date: July 14, 2016
Pros: +Beginner-friendly tutorials. +Responsive controls. +Built-in livestream features.
Cons: -Pay-to-win elements. -Partially automated controls. -Generic gameplay.
Mobile Legends Overview
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a free-to-play mobile multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) that features a varied cast of heroes, quick matchmaking, and fast-paced battles that allow for quick gameplay sessions on the go. It features much of what players would expect from a PC MOBA like League of Legends or SMITE, including: laning, jungling, item builds, hero roles, hero abilities, skins, and much more. Its touchpad controls allow for a seamless gameplay experience on tablets and phones, with some customizable options that add auto-aiming, last-hitting, and more to make the game easier to control. Players are matched with other players across the globe, displaying their country flags next to their character picks. The game also sports community features, including: built-in livestreaming and a library of streams to watch from within the game, as well as an e-sports system that allows players to spectate high level play.
Mobile Legends Key Features:
- 5v5 MOBA Gameplay – partake in classic MOBA combat against real opponents, fighting over three lanes to take down the enemy's tower.
- Variety of Heroes – choose from a wide selection of heroes that fit every role a player would want, including: tanks, mages, marksmen, support, and more.
- Quick Matchmaking – join a new game within ten seconds and finish the match within ten minutes, thanks to the game's quick early leveling.
- Built-in Livestreaming – stream your pro plays or browse the game's library of active streams to view others' games with a variety of filters that allow players to search by heroes, rank, and more.
- Mobile Controls – control your character with a virtual joystick on the left and unleash abilities on the right, aiming with either an auto-aiming feature or manually with the touchscreen.
Mobile Legends Screenshots
Mobile Legends Featured Video
Mobile Legends Review
Mobile Legends Videos
Mobile Legends Online Links
Mobile Legends System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 and later, iOS 7.0 and later.
Mobile Legends Music & Soundtrack
Mobile Legends Additional Information
Chinese Title: 游戏名称:无尽对决
Release Date (Android): July 14, 2016
Release Date (iOS): November 9, 2016
Development History / Background:
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is developed and published by Shanghai Moonton Technology, a Chinese game developer. It was released for Android platforms on July 14, 2016, followed by an iOS release on November 9, 2016. The game is notable for being sued by Riot Games in a high profile lawsuit on July 6, 2017, stating that it is infringing upon the copyrights of League of Legends after Riot made multiple attempts to get the games removed from the app stores. Riot asked for $150,000 in damages per infringement in the lawsuit. Moonton publicly responded, saying that their intellectual property is independent from Riot's, with multiple copyrights around the globe to back that claim.