Heroes of Skyrealm
Heroes of Skyrealm is a mobile action MMORPG that emphasizes swapping between heroes in combat to unleash combo attacks and skills, featuring a cast of over 30 distinct characters. Play a variety of game modes that are tied together by an upgradeable airship that acts as a hub for your characters.
|Publisher: Mechanist Games
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: Q3 2016
Pros: +Real-time PvP. +Upgradeable airship. +Over 30 playable heroes.
Cons: -No release date announced.
Heroes of Skyrealm Overview
Heroes of Skyrealm is an upcoming 3D action MMORPG that features character-driven strategic combat and an airship hub city for the Android and iOS platforms. Players take control of a strong cast of over 30 heroes from ten nations around the globe to take back the land from the evil empire, taking refuge in the skies on an upgradeable airship. Pick three characters to bring into combat and switch between them to unleash skills and coordinate combo attacks. Participate in a variety of game modes that span from single-player campaign battles to real-time arena combat, as well as a unique island fortress defense mode called TOBA, or Tower Offense Battle Arena, that offers user-generated content. Protect your island with a combination of towers, traps, and troops, and raid your rivals' islands for rewards and glory.
Heroes of Skyrealm Key Features:
- Over 30 Playable Heroes – choose from over 30 distinct characters to play in combat, each heralding from ten different nations inspired by a wide range of genres.
- Character-Focused Gameplay – choose three characters to add to your party and access each of their six combat abilities by swapping between them in battle.
- Upgradeable Airship – customize your 3D airship and task your off-duty heroes with work, acting as the hub city for all of your activities.
- Single and Co-op Campaign – take on the game's single-player campaign with three characters, or adventure with friends through co-op encounters that rely on teamwork and combination attacks.
- Real-time PvP – enter the arena to fight other players in real-time, partake in the asynchronous PvP to climb the rankings, or play TOBA mode which features tower defense elements.
Heroes of Skyrealm Screenshots
Heroes of Skyrealm Featured Video
Heroes of Skyrealm Review
Heroes of Skyrealm Videos
Heroes of Skyrealm Online Links
Heroes of Skyrealm System Requirements
Operating System: Android 3.0 or later / iOS 6.0 or later
Heroes of Skyrealm Music & Soundtrack
Heroes of Skyrealm Additional Information
Developer: Mechanist Games
Publisher: Mechanist Games
Platforms: Android, iOS
Closed Beta Date: June 24, 2016
Release Date: Q3 2016
Development History / Background:
Heroes of Skyrealm is developed and published by Mechanist Games, a Xiamen-based indie developer that is known for developing Spirit Guardian and City of Steam. The game first appeared in December 2015 through social media connections made on City of Steam, garnering player interest by tapping into their existing audience. A closed beta was launched through Facebook on June 24, 2016 under the codename Chrono Clash, sign-ups for future beta tests are available on the website. The game is slated to release in Q3 2016.