Hordes.io is a 3D browser-based MMORPG with simple block-style artwork and classic group-based RPG game mechanics. Players choose from one of two factions and four playable classes and fight it out with various mobs and players in open-world PvP.
Type: 3D Browser-Based MMORPG
Release Date: November 8, 2019
Pros: +Fun, casual game. +Simple controls. +Group-focused gameplay. +In-depth party system. +No download required.
Cons: -Low quality visuals and effects. –No quest system. -Can be a bit grindy and repetitive. -Overly-aggressive mobs.
Looking for a casual MMORPG to pass the time? Hordes.io features all the trappings of a classic MMORPG and can be played right from your browser. No downloads required. Choose to side with one of two factions: Vanguard and Bloodlust, and one of four basic RPG classes: Tank, Mage, Archer, and Healer. Explore a massive open-world map inhabited with aggressive monsters that you can take down solo or with the help of other players. Use the one-click party finding system to easily team up with nearby players and get bonuses to XP and loot depending on the number of party members near you. Be on the lookout for members of the opposing faction. With no safe zones to run to, you’ll only have two choices: kill them to earn Fame or high-tail it out of there.
Hordes.io Key Features:
- Fun and Simple Gameplay & Controls – if you’ve played MMORPGs before you should have no problems mastering the game’s simple tab-targetting combat and gameplay.
- Choose From Four Classes – choose to roll as one of four basic classes: Tank, Healer, Mage, and Archer. Each class has its own strengths, weaknesses, and skills.
- One-Click Party Finder – it’s OK to fly solo, but grouping with other players using the games one-click party-finding system will help you take down mobs faster and give you EXP and loot bonuses to boot.
- Aggressive Mobs – all monsters are aggressive which means that you’ll have to step up your game or you’ll quickly find yourself surrounded by an ever-growing mob of monsters.
- Open-World PvP – aside from overly-aggressive monsters, you’ll also be going up against members of the opposing faction without safe zones to run to.
Hordes.io Featured Video
Hordes.io System Requirements
Windows 10 browser.
Hordes.io Music & Soundtrack
Hordes.io Additional Information
Closed Beta: August 3, 2019
Open Beta: November 8, 2019
Development History / Background:
Hordes.io is a free-to-play 3D browser MMORPG developed and published by solo developer Dek with the help of volunteer Game Masters with programming knowledge. The game first went into Alpha testing in September 2016 which was then followed by a staff-only closed beta test on August 3, 2019. The browser-based MMORPG has been in open beta since November 8, 2019.