Ragnorium is an action MMORPG with pixel-style graphics where players must survive in the dark in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.
|Developer: Vitali Kirpu
Type: Action MMORPG
Release Date: 2016
Pros: +Pixel-style graphics. +Extensive gear and items available. +Dark and humorous.
Cons: -Limited information available. -Numerous bugs.
Ragnorium is an action MMORPG where players are cast into a zombie apocalypse. Players start with just their underwear and a plastic knife, and must loot, kill, steal, and build a home base to survive. With a classic 2D pixelated feel, Ragnorium offers a darkly humorous take on living in the apocalypse with friends and strangers. Up to 300 people can be in one server, who can wreck all that you've built, steal all that you've gathered, or be a friend. Other features include a clan system, gear/equipment system, skill trees, and vehicles.
Ragnorium Key Features:
- Classic Pixels – Ragnorium is like a blast from the past with pixelated, 2D graphics.
- Large World to Explore – players will find themselves busy getting lost in the world, with so many zones to investigate.
- Gear Up – plenty of items and equipment are available, offering cosmetic differences, stats, and combat uses.
- Dark and Humorous – witty dialogue with a tinge of something terrifying will keep players entertained.
- Play With Friends – co-op options, as well as massive multiplayer options, enables you to team up with friends and strangers.
Ragnorium Featured Video
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Mac OSX
CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
Video Card: GeForce 6600 or AMD equivalent
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
Official system requirements have not yet been released for Ragnorium. The requirements above our based on our experience and will be updated when official numbers become available.
Ragnorium Music & Soundtrack
Ragnorium Additional Information
Developer(s): Vitali Kirpu
Publisher(s): Vitali Kirpu
Steam Greenlight Community Release Date: 2016
Development History / Background:
Vitali Kirpu began brainstorming the idea of Ragnorium in 2014. The game hit Valve's Steam service's Greenlight in early 2016. Currently, a demo of the early access version of the game is available for download through the developer's website.