Rend is a survival game where players join one of three factions and wage war while repelling attacks by horrific demons. Hone your abilities, craft items, repel monsters, and hunt ancient enemies harboring powerful secrets.
|Publisher: Frostkeep Studios
Type: Survival MMO
Release Date: TBA
Pros: +Factional warfare. +Extensive crafting. +Talents and skills.
Cons: -Limited information available
Rend is a survival game set in a world brimming with monsters and war. Align yourself with one of three factions: Revenant, Conclave, or Order, and construct a stronghold to withstand both the onslaught of demons and opposing players. Hunt for resources and powerful artifacts in a vast fantasy world, items that may mean the difference between victory and defeat. Use resources to craft new technologies, and reveal the secrets of ancient magics to improve your strengths. Band together with your allies to seek out the world's fearsome enemies to secure their treasures.
Rend Key Features:
- Factional Warfare - choose one of three factions and wage a war for resources and glory.
- Base Defense - upgrade and defend your stronghold from both opposing factions and an endless horde of demons.
- Talents and Skills - cultivate your character's playstyle with a wide variety of abilities.
- Extensive Crafting - use obtained resources to create powerful new weapons and items.
- Boss Hunting - band together with your allies and venture into the frozen wasteland to conquer fearsome bosses guarding ancient treasures.
Rend Featured Video
Rend System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core 64-bit
Video Card: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
Rend Music& Soundtrack
Rend Additional Information
Developer: Frostkeep Studios
Publisher: Snail Games
Announcement Date: March 14, 2017
Release Date: Spring, 2017
Development History / Background:
Rend is developed and published by Frostkeep Studios. Frostkeep Studios was founded by three former World of Warcraft developers: Jeremy Wood, Mat Milizia, and Solomon Lee. Several League of Legends developers and Overwatch composer Neal Acree also joined the team. The studio formally announced Rend on March 14, 2017. Rend is slated to release in Spring, 2017.