Royal Crown is a multi-platform free-to-play 3D isometric battle royale set in a medieval fantasy world. 60 players must scavenge for loot, gather resources, craft items, and eliminate the competition to be crowned the last man standing.
|Publisher: LINE Games
Type: 3D Battle Royale
Release Date: April 29, 2020
Pros: +Cute chibi art style and cel-shaded visuals. +Fast matches. +Cross-play support (Mobile + PC).
Cons: -Locked isometric view. –Unbalanced matchmaking. +Limited free Champions.
Royal Crown Overview
Drop into a vibrant medieval fantasy island and experience fun and fast-paced battle royale matches in Royal Crown. Choose to fight solo or as a three-man squad and choose from 15 playable Champions. Each Champion has a unique set of skills and passive abilities based on typical RPG roles such as Tank, Warrior, Archer, Mage, Assassin, and Support. Start with three permanent and two rotating Champions and unlock others as you earn Gold from matches. Make your Champions stand out with a variety of purchasable skins and accessories. Equip your chosen Champion with weapons and gear that can be scavenged from the battlefield. Cut down trees, harvest plants and crops, pick mushrooms, and mine crystals to acquire resources that can be used to craft runes, passive ability scrolls, potions, healing items, and other consumables. Take the fight to the enemy or stay hidden in bushes waiting for the right moment to strike while staying ahead of the slowly encroaching magnetic field and trying to outwit and outplay the competition.
Royal Crown Key Features:
- Medieval Fantasy Battle Royale - 60 players go head to head in a last man, or squad, standing match set in a colorful medieval fantasy island with multiple biomes and inhabited by a variety of unique mobs.
- Choose Your Champion – choose to fight as one of 15 Champions with unique skills and roles. Play as a tank, warrior, mage, archer, assassin or support.
- Scavenge, Gather, & Craft – loot houses, hidden chests, and mobs to acquire weapons and gear for your Champion. Trees, crops, and minerals can also be gathered to craft consumables, runes, and other useful items.
- Skins & Accessories – stand out from the crowd with hats, face accessories, weapon skins, and champion skins.
- Multi-Platform Support – play anywhere with full cross-platform support for PC, Android, and iOS.
Royal Crown Screenshots
Royal Crown Featured Video
Royal Crown Review
Royal Crown Videos
Royal Crown Online Links
Royal Crown System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Pentium4 2.0GHz+
Video Card: Video Memory 512MB+
RAM: 2 MB RAM *
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB available space
Direct X: Version 9
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Intel i3+
Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTTS 450+
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB available space
Direct X: Version 9.0c
Operating System: Requires Android 4.4 and up or iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Compatible with most Apple mobile devices.
Royal Crown Music & Soundtrack
Royal Crown Additional Information
Developer: Meerkat Games
Publisher: LINE Corporation
Release Date (Global): April 29, 2020
Development History / Background:
Royal Crown is a free-to-play 3D medieval fantasy battle royale developed by South Korean video game developer Meerkat Games and published by Japanese mobile application and internet services company LINE Corporation. The game features cartoon-style chibi visuals, a locked 3D isometric view, and full cross-platform support for PC through Steam as well as Android and iOS devices.
The game was first revealed at the G-Star 2019 gaming convention held in Busan, South Korea and officially launched on April 29, 2020.