Rules of Survival
Rules of Survival is a 3D mobile battle royale game where 120 unarmed players are dropped onto a vast deserted island. Fight to the death using weapons, vehicles, and resources found across the game map.
|Publisher: NetEase Games
Type: Mobile Battle Royale
Release Date: November 14, 2017
Pros: +Intense combat. +Solo and group modes. +Variety of weapons and gear.
Cons: -Similar to other PUBG-alikes. -Awkward controls. -Buggy gameplay.
Rules of Survival Overview
Rules of Survival is a free-to-play 3D mobile battle royale shooter that plays similarly to Playerunknown's Battlegrounds and Fortnite. Enter the game, either alone or with up to four other players, and prepare to enter a match for the survival of the fittest against 120 other players. Strategically air drop into the game's massive island and rush to gather weaponry, armor, and other resources to help you in the fight. Go head-on with other players or sit back and wait for the masses to finish each other off, with the ultimate goal of being the final player standing. Much like other games in the battle royale genre, the game area is continually restricted by a circle that slowly deals damage to players. Move to the center of the circle to avoid the damage, at the cost of being near more dangerous groups of players. Collect a wide variety of firearms for use in combat and pilot multiple vehicles to get where they need to be, and unlock a variety of cosmetic upgrades in the game shop to unlock new looks for your character.
Rules of Survival Key Features:
- Battle Royale Combat – fight to be the last man standing on a deserted island, using your wits and skills to stay alive.
- Solo or Multiplayer Gameplay – queue up for a game solo or join up with friends to explore the game map and survive.
- Variety of Weaponry – equip a variety of weapons and armor that are found across the island, including SMGs and assault rifles, as well as helmets that save you from headshots.
- Massive Game Map – air drop onto the game's massive island filled with empty buildings, giving you multiple strategies to dominate the game boards.
- Abandoned Vehicles – jump into one of the deserted vehicles and drive quickly across the game map to reach new areas and plow through dangerous territory.
Rules of Survival Screenshots
Rules of Survival Featured Video
Rules of Survival Review
Rules of Survival Videos
Rules of Survival Online Links
Rules of Survival System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 and later, iOS 7.0 and later
Rules of Survival Music & Soundtrack
Rules of Survival Additional Information
Developer: NetEase Games
Publisher: NetEase Games
Release Date (Global): November 14, 2017
Development History / Background:
Rules of Survival is developed and published by NetEase Games, a Chinese game developer and publisher headquartered in Hangzhou, China. It is notable for being the Chinese host for Overwatch, as well as a developer of games that include Onmyoji, Justice, and War Rage. NetEase has also released two other battle royale-style games: Knives Out and Survivor Royale. The game was immensely popular in its Chinese release and was released globally on November 14, 2017. It has over 5 million downloads on Android systems alone.