Soccer Manager tests players’ management skills as they try their hand at running one of hundreds of real-life soccer teams from all over the world. Players make decisions and have absolute control of the day to day running of their chosen team, from training, lineups, trading, tactics, and even the construction of team facilities.
|Publisher: Soccer Manager Ltd
Type: Sports Simulation
Release Date: February 09, 2016
Pros: +In-depth team management system. +Multi-platform support.
Cons: -2D browser-like visuals. +Lack of sound effects and background music. -Gameplay limited to coaching and managing. -Confusing menu layout. -Inadequate tutorial.
Soccer Manager Overview
Do you have what it takes to lead a soccer team to victory? Find out in Soccer Manager, a multi-platform football management game that allows players to seamlessly transition between devices. Choose from a huge roster of real-life soccer teams from a variety of clubs and competitions from every corner of the globe. Manage some of the best teams on the planet such as Chelsea and Manchester United of England, Real Madrid and Barcelona of Spain, and even the J1 League of Japan; or choose to slug it out with the lesser known teams and underdogs of the soccer world. Make decisions that will impact the team, from hiring coaches, physicians, and other staff, to choosing tactics, strategies, and formations during a live match.
Soccer Manager Key Features:
- Realistic Team Management – you decide how best to run your team, from hiring coaches and staff, to training, tactics, trading, and even construction or improvement of new facilities.
- Huge Roster of Teams – choose your favorite team from a roster of over a hundred teams across various football leagues and competitions from all over the world.
- Live 2D Matches – choose three options for monitoring your team during a match: Full Match, Extended Highlights, and Short Highlights.
- Coach Teams On-The-Fly – change tactics, lineups, and formations in the middle of the match and watch your team react accordingly.
- Multi-platform Support – seamlessly transition from playing on your PC to managing your team on your mobile device through the unique X-Platform technology.
Soccer Manager Featured Video
Soccer Manager Review
Soccer Manager Videos
Soccer Manager System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP
CPU: Pentium 4 1.3 GHz
RAM: 1 GB RAM
Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra
Direct X: DirectX 9.0
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB available space
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB RAM or more
Video Card: GeForce GT 340
Direct X: DirectX 9.0
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB or more available space
Soccer Manager Music & Soundtrack
Soccer Manager Additional Information
Developer: Soccer Manager Ltd
Publisher: Soccer Manager Ltd
Official Launch Date: February 09, 2016
Development History / Background:
Soccer Manager is a free-to-play sports simulation game developed and published by independent game developer Soccer Manager Ltd. The game is the latest installment to the Soccer Manager series of games and was officially launched on February 09, 2016. The game offers multi-platform support and is available on Steam, Facebook, Android, and iOS devices.