The War of Genesis 4 Online
The War of Genesis 4 Online: Spiral Genesis is a fantasy MMORPG featuring over 300 collectible characters to control in a 5-character party system inspired by console RPGs.
|Publisher: SOFTMAX Korea
Release Date: April 16, 2015
Shut Down Date: May 01, 2017
Pros: +Huge character roster. +Hidden character combos. +Card collecting system.
Cons: -No English website.
The War of Genesis 4 Online Overview
The War of Genesis 4 Online is an upcoming 3D fantasy MMORPG that is the first MMO in the War of Genesis series, a highly popular Korean JRPG series often lauded as the Final Fantasy of Korea. The game spans the timelines of the previous games with the use of time travel, where players will go back in time to significant conflicts and events in the game series to change the future. Card collection and party formation is at the core of the gameplay, with over 300 cards to collect and summon into combat as characters, many characters unleashing combo attacks when combined with other specific characters. Parties are made up of five characters, which attack your enemies RPG-style, and can be combined with other player's parties in massive groups of players and NPCs up to 80 characters at once.
The War of Genesis 4 Online Key Features:
- Console RPG-Inspired Combat – set your party formation and control character attacks individually, similar to the Suikoden series of games.
- Over 300 Collectible Characters – draw cards for a variety of characters which can be combined in a party to unleash powerful combo attacks.
- Mecha Summons – summon the Machinima or the Grimma armors to aid you in battle with the game's Advent System.
- Large-Scale Multiplayer – join a normal party of 4 players controlling 5 characters, or create a raid group that supports up to 80 characters at once.
- War of Genesis Universe – enter a game world with a huge amount of lore that comes from the original War of Genesis games, going back in time to prevent conflicts and change the future.
The War of Genesis 4 Online Screenshots
The War of Genesis 4 Online Featured Video
The War of Genesis 4 Online Review
The War of Genesis 4 Online Videos
The War of Genesis 4 Online Online Links
The War of Genesis 4 Online System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
CPU: Intel Pentium4 3.2 GHz / AMD Athlon64 3200+
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / Radeon 9950
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 19 GB
Operating System: Windows 7
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT / Radeon HD3870
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Disk Space: 15 GB
The War of Genesis 4 Online Music & Soundtrack
The War of Genesis 4 Online Additional Information
Developer: SOFTMAX Korea
Announcement Date: January 18, 2012
Closed Beta Date: April 2015
Closed Beta Date 2: September 18, 2015
Shut Down Date: May 01, 2017
Development History / Background:
The War of Genesis 4 Online is developed by SOFTMAX Korea, best known for their War of Genesis and Magna Carta series of RPGs, some of the most popular RPGs in Korea. The War of Genesis 4 Online is their first MMORPG title, which was first announced on January 18, 2012 with a debut trailer. It was later confirmed for a release in 2013, although the studio was rumored to have financial troubles and did not release any further news about the game until 2015, with a Facebook post that stated "Coming Soon 2015," where its first closed beta test began in April. A second closed beta was launched on September 18, 2015.