Time Of Dragons
Time Of Dragons is a multiplayer shooter where players control dragons armed with sci-fi weaponry and shoot enemy dragons out of the sky. Engage in aerial battles in either free-for-all or team deatchmatch.
|Publisher: 4 I Lab
Type: Arena Shooter
Release Date: February 01, 2016
Pros: +Easy-to-use controls. +Distinctly designed dragons. +Low system requirements.
Cons: -Weak dragon sound design. -Limited gamplay options.
Time Of Dragons Overview
Time Of Dragons is an MMO shooter where players take control of dragons equipped with futuristic weaponry and shoot each other out of the sky. Use lasers and missles, while evading enemy attacks, deploying a shield to defend against incoming barrages. Engage in either free-for-all matches where every dragon is your enemy. Or, enter team deathmatch and partner with players to overwhelm the enemy dragons. Earn experience and level up, acquiring DNA that can be spent on unlocking new dragons such as Toxor and Tiamat. Easy controls allow anyone with an internet to jump in and start firing away, whether through Steam or Facebook.
Time Of Dragons Key Features:
- Various Dragons - unlockable dragons have distinct designs that stand out amid the skies.
- Two Game Modes - join either a free-for-all battle royal or join a team and work together to defeat enemy dragons.
- Easy Controls - jump right into the action without a tutorial, and intuitive controls that make it easy to control your dragon.
- Low System Requirements - built on Unity, nearly any PC can handle Time of Dragons, or play from your browser through Facebook.
- Facebook Or Steam - play Time of Dragons either through the Steam distribution platform or hop on Facebook and play from your browser.
Time Of Dragons Screenshots
Time Of Dragons Featured Video
Time Of Dragons Review
Time Of Dragons Videos
Time Of Dragons Online Links
Time Of Dragons System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX
Browser: Firefox, Chrome
Time of Dragons is a browser-based MMORPG and will run smoothly on most PCs. Any modern web browser should run the game smoothly, and the game features options to lower the amount of spell effects and monsters on the screen. It also offers a downloadable mini-client that offers experience bonuses.
Time Of Dragons Music & Soundtrack
Time Of Dragons Additional Information
Developer: 4 I Lab
Steam Greenlight: February 09, 2015
Release Date: February 01, 2015
Steam Release Date: February 01, 2015
Development History / Background:
Time Of Dragons is developed by Belarus-based development studio 4 I Lab. The game was posted to Steam Greenlight on February 09, 2015 and fully released through Steam on February 01, 2016. Time of Dragons is also avilable for play through Facebook.