Riders of Icarus Officially Launches Today
Riders of Icarus, the free to play pseudo-action MMORPG from Nexon, officially launched today. The game has been updated significantly since it first entered open beta; the most obvious of which is the level cap which has increased from 20 all the way up to 60. Changes from open beta to full release include:
- Legendary Dungeon Coin Rewards – Players can exchange Legendary Coins for Legendary Equipment. Adjustments have been made to the cost of Legendary Equipment Recipes. Implementation of these changes helps improve character item progression;
- Legendary Dungeon Loot Revamp – There are now higher chances to obtain multiple Legendary Equipment with increases to drop rates for Legendary Equipment and crafting materials. There are also improvements to the overall quality of rewards that drop from Bosses;
- World Boss Quests – New daily requests per region for World Bosses with a chance to earn vouchers from daily requests to exchange for special rewards (Legendary Equipment, Skill books, familiar related items). The addition of these quests were incorporated to allow all participants in a quest to benefit from rewards, where previously they were left out due to how rewards were previously distribution;
- Support Box –Hero’s Gift cases are updated to support newer Riders progress to end game, including Gift Cases for level 35, 40, and 45;
- Crafting – With changes being made to material costs for crafting, players will see a significant increase in success chance to craft Legendary Equipment. Triumphant Chances have been greatly boosted where players can craft the best version of equipment from “triumphant crafting;”
- Equipment/Vanity Appearance Toggle –Riders can now toggle any piece of equipment, aside from jewelry being visible and gives players the option to customize their character’s appearance to greater degrees;
- In-Game News Interface – Get content and event updates more easily, allowing for greater navigation to the appropriate page for more information.
The game is available both through Steam and the Nexon launcher.