ArcheAge Begins was a 3D mobile hero-collector MORPG (Multiplayer online roleplaying game) based on the sandbox MMORPG, ArcheAge. The game is set 1,000 years before Archeage detailing the first expedition to find the Garden.
Type: Mobile MMORPG
Release Date: October 25, 2017
Shut Down: August 9, 2018
Pros: +Smooth gameplay. +Great hero customization (Talents / Runes / Gear). +Good production value.
Cons: -Auto combat. -Stamina System.
ArcheAge Begins Overview
ArcheAge Begins was a mobile hero collector by GAMEVIL, publisher of Darkness Reborn and Kritika: The White Knights. The game is based on ArcheAge, a critically acclaimed PC MMORPG known for its open world gameplay, lush environments, and unique ship creation system. Unlike the PC Archeage though, Archeage Begins features linear stage based progression similar to games like Heroes of Incredible Tales and Fate/Grand Order. Collect heroes, build your team, find resources, upgrade heroes, and clear stages in ArcheAge Begins!
ArcheAge Begins Key Features:
- Begin the ArcheAge Story – follow the first expedition on their search for the garden containing the secrets of the world's creation.
- High Quality Graphics – built in Unreal Engine 4, the game features highly detailed 3D graphics that include lush environments and colorful spell effects.
- On-the-go Gameplay – experience ArcheAge on iOS and Android with controls developed specifically for touch. Combat can be strategic and fast paced.
- Stage Based Progression - Complete stages and earn 1-3 star ratings on them. The better the score, the more experience and loot!
- Collect and Build a Team - Build a team of up to 4 heroes, each of which can be customized with gear, runes, and even talents!
ArcheAge Begins Screenshots
ArcheAge Begins Featured Video
ArcheAge Begins Review
ArcheAge Begins Videos
ArcheAge Begins Online Links
ArcheAge Begins System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.0 or later / iOS 6.0 or later
ArcheAge Begins Music & Soundtrack
ArcheAge Begins Additional Information
Korean Title: 아키에이지 비긴즈
Developer: XL Games, GAMEVIL
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Announcement Date: July 20, 2016
Release Date (Asia): August 2016
Release Date Global (English): October 25, 2017
Shut Down: August 9, 2018
Development History / Background:
ArcheAge Begins is collaboratively developed by XL Games, the creator of ArcheAge, and GAMEVIL, publisher of games such as Darkness Reborn, Kritika: The White Knights, and Elune Saga. The partnership was announced back in 2014, the two developers promising to make amobile version of ArcheAge for mobile. The game was officially announced on July 20, 2016 with a teaser website offering few details on gameplay, mostly referencing its prequel story to the ArcheAge game. The website displayed an August 2016 release date, and allowed for registration for news about the title. The game launched globally in English on October 25, 2017. The game was shut down on August 9, 2018.