Arena Masters pits players against one another in gladiatorial PvP arenas. Choose your heroes, each with their own abilities and playstyles, and fight in one of several PvP modes. Earn experience, collect loot, increase your skill power, and unlock additional fighters.
Type: Mobile Moba
Release Date: April 27, 2017
Pros: +PvP gameplay. +Hero switching in battle. +Numerous cosmetics.
Cons: -Some connection issues. -Must unlock heroes.
Arena Masters Overview
Arena Masters is an arena PvP game in which players choose one of several heroes—each with their own skills, abilities, and playstyle—and fight in one of several battlegrounds. Choose two heroes to bring with you into a battle, and switch between them on the fly to outclass opponents, doubling the number of abilities players have at their disposal to tactically dispose of enemies. Play in one of six PvP moves, including Team Deathmatch and King of the Hill, to show off your superior talents. Level up, and increase your character's skills; equip them with new gear; and switch up their abilities to dominate the match. Use playful chat emoji to express yourself within the community, and customize you heroes with not just special abilities but costumes.
Arena Masters Key Features:
- Many Heroes - play as one of several colorful heroes, though you'll have to unlock them.
- Multiple PvP Modes - fight in one of several game modes, including King of the Hill and Team Deathmatch.
- Cartoon Aesthetic - a playful cartoon aesthetic makes Arena Masters visually pleasing on any device.
- Fast-Paced Matches - matches are quick, ending in less than a few minutes, meaning players can hop in and out.
- Hero Switching - select two heroes to bring into battle and switch between them on the fly to outclass opponents.
Arena Masters Screenshots
no images were found
Arena Masters Featured Video
Arena Masters Review
Arena Masters Videos
Arena Masters Links
Arena Masters System Requirements
Operating System: Android 4.1 and up or iOS 8.1 and up
Arena Masters Music & Soundtrack
Arena Masters Additional Information
Brazil Release: March 15, 2017
Release Date (Global): April 27, 2017
Development History / Background:
Arena Masters is developed and published by South Korean game studio Nexon. The game was initially released in select regions, including Brazil on March 15, 2017. Arena Masters was released globally on April 27, 2017.