Aura Kingdom Mobile
Aura Kingdom Mobile is an anime-themed 3D fantasy MMORPG where players take on the role of Envoys of Gaia, extraordinary beings bonded to powerful spirits called Eidolons. Players embark on a quest to save the bright and colorful world of Azuria.
|Publisher: X-Legend Entertainment
Release Date: March 7, 2018
Pros: +Has all the elements of a good MMORPG. +Cute anime-style graphics. +Intuitive controls.
Cons: -Pay to win elements. -Cluttered UI. -Low quality graphics.
Aura Kingdom Mobile Overview
Aura Kingdom, Nexon’s popular anime-themed 3D MMORPG is now available on mobile devices. Take on the role of extraordinary heroes called Envoys and help save the vast and colorful world of Azuria from the Dark Knight Reindhart and his evil army with the help of Gaia, Mistress of Eidolons. Choose from 8 playable classes: Duelist, Guardian, Ravager, Wizard, Gunslinger, Grenadier, Sorcerer, and Harp. Customize your characters according to your playing style with the Talent and Envoy Path systems. Form bonds with hundreds of powerful spirits called Eidolons to aid you in your quest. Test your skills against other Envoys with 3v3 and 1v1 Arena battles. Explore the world in style with hundreds of cute costumes ranging from classic Japanese to modern sportswear.
Aura Kingdom Mobile (MOE) Key Features:
- Full-fledged MMORPG – Aura Kingdom has everything you’re looking for in an MMORPG such as multiple classes, talent trees, instances, mounts, crafting, fishing, cooking, PvP, and more, conveniently packed into a mobile game.
- Intuitive Controls – with controls specifically designed for mobile devices, it’s easy to pick up the game and master in within minutes.
- Collect Eidolons – team up with up to three Eidolons to help you in combat. Unlock, interact, and level up over 100 Eidolons in your quest to save Azuria from the forces of darkness.
- In-Depth Talent and Ability Trees – use the Talent and Envoy’s Path systems and unlock tons of passive and active skills to customize your characters according to your playstyle.
- Costumes – dress up your characters in adorable costumes which can be acquired through quests or purchased from the in-game cash shop.
Aura Kingdom Mobile Screenshots
Aura Kingdom Mobile Featured Video
Aura Kingdom Mobile Review
Aura Kingdom Mobile Videos
Aura Kingdom Mobile (MOE) Online Links
Aura Kingdom Mobile System Requirements
Devices: iPhone A7 or later
Operating system: iOS 8 or later
Storage: 1.2 GB recommended
Android version 4.1 and up
Aura Kingdom Mobile Music & Soundtrack
Aura Kingdom Mobile Additional Information
Developer: X-Legend Entertainment
Publisher: X-Legend Entertainment
Release Date (Taiwan): November 2, 2016
Release Date (SEA): March 7, 2018
Development History / Background:
Aura Kingdom is an anime-themed 3D mobile port of Nexon’s PC game Aura Kingdom. The game is developed and self-published by Taiwanese game developer X-Legend Entertainment, the developer of the original game. Aura Kingdom follows the same storyline as its PC counterpart and retains most of its major features, with a few changes made to adapt the game for mobile gaming. The game was first announced in September 2016 and was initially launched in Taiwan on November 2, 2016 followed by a Southeast Asian launch on March 7th 2018.